Ads Top

Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love (Norway) 2013 Eurovision


 Man ..i loved her rythm .. The power ..the strenght of the melody . I wanted to dance all time ! It's admiration ..its fear ..its so cool ! 

I Feed You My Love  -lyrics

Performed by Margaret Berger 

Text & Music 
Karin Park 
Robin Lynch 
Niklas Olovson 




A cocoon 
in a silent tree 
through the dark night 
you listen to me 
when I whisper 
broken words 
in your ear 




And you push 
you push me hard 
to the surface 
I'm blinded at heart 
but you wake me 
wake me up 
from the snow 
where I was born 


Now I can see 
the whole world is mine 
I can touch and feel 
I feed you my love 



You put a knife 
against my back 
and you dare me 
to face the attack 
you say for cowards 
there's no reward 
Feel the heat 



Take my hand 
I trust your word 
bring the fire 
I don't care if it hurts 
I have the future 
on my tongue 
Give me a kiss 



Now I can see 
the whole world is mine 
I can touch and feel 
So I feed you my love 



You put a knife 
against my back 
and you dare me 
to face the attack 
you say for cowards 
there's no reward 
I have the future on my tongue 



Now I can see 
the whole world is mine 
I can touch and feel 
So I feed you my love 



feed you my love 
So I feed you my love




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.