Ads Top

Keep me warm


Keep me warm
Walking in a dark forest

With no wandering about the rest

My steps are deleted on white snow

Nobody to follow so I must go

I know I am the chosen

One without tears

With many fears

Come alive , by abysses ’s darkens

I move inside lowliness

And I am here

I beat every fear

My breath is taken away

My spirit is growing everyday

Come my child lets pray

my soul , your heart

keep me warm

Inside frozen

I m the chosen

Hell’s doors are closed

No need things get worse

I find heaven’s door

I ve done the perfect score

And I am here

I beat every fear

My breath is taken away

My spirit is growing everyday

Come my child lets pray

my soul , your heart

keep me warm

snowflakes reminds me of the past

what should I do, I am the last

with my only weapons I walk

my faith to good

my friend is the thunder

yes I can be a commander

my hope is a moonlight

in this silent night

oh the wind

gives me

my sword is the veil of storm

holding secret my morph

refrain(x2)

ahhhhh, ahhh,

(VassilikiGB->LYRICS)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.