Ads Top

Nek - La Voglia Che Non Vorrei - Official Videoclip and Lyrics


Hello guys ? how are you ? I'm fine ..Ok maybe a bit bored inside home cleaning and making the house craft.. I want to go out . Anyone free? Just to join in me as wonderful company :D..For the moment i decided to make an article about Nek . An Italian artist that i like so muchhhhhhhhhh.Great artist and good music too .To be more specific to talk about Nek's son - La Voglia Che Non Vorrei ..Which means "THE DESIRE I WOULDN'T WANT" ... I can't describe how much i love this song even if it's kinda sad ..And at the beginning i was bored watching videoclip so many times by music channels at tv but in the end i loved so much when i payed attetion to his sweet melody but how i could not to like it , i am a fan of him ... In this article you will find Nek - La Voglia Che Non Vorrei Official Videoclip the Italian Lyrics , the English translated and the Greek translated for all fans of NEK


Filippo Neviani aka. NEK uno degli migliori artisti italiani, conosciuto per le canzoni "Laura non c'è", "La vita è", "Se una regola c'è", "Se io non avessi te", "Lascia che io sia",La Voglia Che Non Vorrei etc.

Nek - La Voglia Che Non Vorrei Official Videoclip
"




Nek - La voglia che non vorrei Lyrics

So
la parte
che mi fai...
diversa come tante,
che sorriso inventerai
Ho
i sensi deboli
e pensi che non tremi?
Io lo so
che sguardo naviga
al largo di quegli occhi...
so chi scioglierà come fumo
l’incantesimo
Ma poi mi brucia dentro
la tua sete
il mio tormento

Sei
L’unica voglia che non vorrei...
ti ho vista piangere su di me,
ma sono il tuo passato ormai

So
la colpa
che ti dai
qui dietro la mia porta,
quale scusa inventerai...
stai
di vetro in un replay,
un sole che tramonta
ma non lo fai
Tu senza più confini
stella persa tra i miei cieli

Sei
L’unica voglia che non vorrei...
ti ho vista piangere su di me,
ma sono il tuo passato ormai
E’ una follia,
ma ogni singolo gesto che fai
e questo incantesimo andrà via...
ora che non sei più mia

So
che un fuoco splendido
lo accendi e dura poco
so che scioglierò io per primo
l’incantesimo
Sei
L’unica voglia che non vorrei...
ti ho vista piangere su di me,
ma sono già lontano ormai

Sei la follia
e ogni singolo gesto che fai
e questo incantesimo andrà via...
ora che non sei più mia
ora che non sei più mia


Nek - La Voglia Che Non Vorrei English translation Lyrics // NEK- THE DESIRE I WOULDN'T WANT

I know the role you play with me
different as many others
what a smile you've got on your mind
my senses are weak
what do you think, that I don't tremble?

I know what a look sails
around from those eyes
I know it's gonna melt
like smoke the enchantment
but then it's gonna burn inside me
your thirst is my affliction

You're the only desire I wouldn't want
I've seen you crying on me
but I'm your past by now

I know the blame you give to yourself
here behind my door
what an excuse are you gonna invent?
you're made of glass in a replay
the sun that's setting...

but you don't...

You have no more limits
a star lost among my skies


You're the only desire I wouldn't want
I've seen you crying on me
but I'm your past yby now

That's madness!!!!

Every single move you make
this enchantment is gonna fade away
now that you're not mine anymore

I know that the wonderful fire
you burn it on and it lasts a little
I know I'm gonna melt
the enchantment as first

You're the only desire I wouldn't want
I've seen you crying on me
but I'm far away by now

You're madness!!!

Every single move you make
this enchantment is going away
now that you're not mine anymore
now that you're not mine anymore



Nek - La voglia che non vorrei Greek translation Lyrics


Ξέρω, τον ρόλο που μου παίζεις
διαφορετική όπως πολλές
τι χαμόγελο έχεις στο μυαλό σου,
έχω τις αισθήσεις μου αδύναμες
τι σκέφτεσαι που δεν τρέμεις

Ξέρω οτι η ματιά ταξιδεύει
γύρω απο αυτά τα μάτια
ξέρω οτι θα διαλυθεί
σαν καπνός η μαγεία
μα μετά θα με καίει μέσα μου
η δίψα σου, το μαρτύριο μου

Είσαι η μόνη επιθυμία που δεν θα ήθελα
σε είδα να κλαις πάνω μου
μα είμαι το παρελθόν σου τώρα πια

Ξέρω το λάθος που δίνεις στον εαυτό σου
εδώ, πίσω απο την πόρτα μου
πια δικαιολογία θα εφεύρεις
είσαι απο γυαλί σε ένα replay,
ο ήλιος που βασιλεύει..
μα δεν το κάνεις...

Εσύ δίχως πιά όρια
χαμένο αστέρι ανάμεσα στους ουρανούς μου...

Είσαι η μόνη επιθυμία που δεν θα ήθελα
σε είδα να κλαις πάνω μου
μα είμαι το παρελθόν σου τώρα πια...

Είναι μια τρέλα!

Κάθε μια χειρονομία που κάνεις
αυτή η μαγεία θα φεύγει
τώρα που δεν είσαι πια δικιά μου...

Ξέρω οτι την εκτυφλωτική φωτιά
την άναψα και διαρκεί λίγο
ξέρω πως θα διαλύσω
εγώ πρώτος την μαγεία

Είσαι η μόνη επιθυμία που δεν θα ήθελα
σε είδα να κλαίς πάνω μου
μα είμαι ήδη μακριά τώρα πια...

Είσαι η τρέλα!

Κάθε μια χειρονομία που κάνεις
αυτή η μαγεία θα φεύγει
τώρα που δεν είσαι πια δικιά μου...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.