Ads Top

Valentine's Day 14 -10- 2010

Hello ;) ... What's up Guys??? All good? i am ok but i could be better.Today Greece has the famous Carnival of Patra ,( Renti,Kanthi,and Rethymno)..Huge parades take place in most cities of Greece..People with many COLORFUL costumes behind huge arms celebrate this event in roads with great fun and good company and happy masuerade faces... But we are goinG to talk in other article about this event...i also like Venice carnival you know these cool aristocratic costumes with masques..yeah i have to go to Venice.. plz God one day xD... Today also world celebrate the ceremony of St Valentine ... so carnival with love theme ha ha ha :)..So chocolates and rosas ,romantic cards and bears are everywhere.. maybe in the future i will open a shop with all these cute Valentine's gifts only for once the year.It's sounds cool but my confectioner my neighborhood's patisserie said me that last days according to financial crisis sweets sales have fallen ..i hope it's the same about flowers but amour doesn't die.Ιt survives over time...Butt what is love ? A gentle caress ,a warm hug, a passion flame of a body with mysterious aura, a seductive voice whispering secrets in your ear.And love all over the year not one day.Haha they are my thoughts...and... xD They sound romantic .OK !!What to do???It's my opinion.. Ι like it AND anyone who likes........................


Music: "Lion" by Rebecca St. James (Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack)
i love this song and with this move clips from pride and prejudice it's a very good video...Besides i like this love story. I can't explain my feeling to others sometimes and even if i like him very much i am very pride to express that and maybe quip or torture him a bit.Sorry about that :s

Mysterious
That's what I call You
I'm curious about You
I'm scared and not sure that You are safe
But Your eyes seem to say that You are good

Chorus
This is not a dream that I'm living
This is just a world of Your own
You took me from all that I knew
Shown me how it feels to hope
With You with me, facing tomorrow together
I can learn to fly
Feels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel)

Wise eyes, You see the core of me
Your gentleness melts me
And now I know that words cannot describe
The power that I feel when I'm with You

Chorus
This is not a dream that I'm living
This is just a world of Your own
You took me from all that I knew
Shown me how it feels to hope
With You with me, facing tomorrow together
I can learn to fly
Feels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is

Peace and power, love forever
Who am I to stand before You?
I am speechless
But in my weakness
You are here and all is well

You took me from all that I knew
Shown me how it feels to hope
With You with me, facing tomorrow together
I can learn to fly
Feels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel)

Chorus
This is not a dream that I'm living
This is just a world of Your own
You took me from all that I knew
Shown me how it feels to hope
With You with me, facing tomorrow together
I can learn to fly
Feels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel)

is an angel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------








poem :My Love
© By Anonymous


Your love is what keeps me going.
My heart beating, my blood flowing.
The precious words I yearn to hear.
Losing you is the only thing I fear.
I have faith god will do us right.
We will not give up with out a fight.
Together we can conquer it all.
Just keep your head up and stand tall.
So many others care so deeply for you.
Don't get discouraged, you know what to do.
Pray to God and keep love inside.
You can't lose your almighty pride.
Because I love you with all of me.
With out you I just can't be.
You're in my heart forever, were never apart.
Our souls were latched from the start.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


song:Erota Mou by Nino a beautiful song with very nice Greek lyrics..Unfortunately they can 't be translated right but if you read it you can understand the meaning ..

What could I tell you so you'd believe
"I love you" is too small, only three [two in the original] words
If you feel my love
I know that you'll be afraid
What we are living now is not momentary

How can I describe so many images
That have filled my mind
And stayed there permanently?
I've loved you like God, in my own sky
I'll raise you up so you'll see how much I love you

CHORUS
My passion, my love, life
And my necessary breath
If I could express myself
With thoughts from my mind
I'm scared that, and I'll admit it,
I'd be frightened too

When I'm under your gaze, you shake me up
You light fires on my body, you burn me, you finish me
In the night's journeys
You rule my dreams





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Dear Lover

© By Anonymous


Dear lover, come to me, melt with me
Become one with, press your lips to mine
Let me look into those deep dark eyes
I need this, want this, come to me.
The feel of your body pressing, touching
Reach into my soul, my depths.
Feel the heat in ourselves, our love.
Relive this ecstasy over and over again
Dear lover, love me as only you can.
A touch, a thought, a kiss
The sweetest magic only you can bring
I feel electricity from head to toe.
I love you more from this moment.
Dear lover, come to me, melt with me
I have waited for this, needed this.
I will reach for you as only I can.
To hold you, love dripping onto each other.
This act, so sacred, so private, so immense.
Every inch of each other touching,
heart to heart, face to face.
Hold me closer, even closer still.
Feel my heart beat faster and faster,
So fast, I think it will explode.
Let's show each other how love can be.
Dear Lover, come to me, me with me!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You Hold The Key To My Heart

© By Cami Surrett
As we lie beneath the stars,
We wonder who we really are,
I wonder what you see in me,
We'll fall asleep beneath the trees.

Run your fingers through my hair,
Show me that you truly care,
Day by day, and night by night,
When I'm with you I have no fright.

The day you told you loved me,
That's when I gave you the key,
To my heart, soul and mind,
I'm glad to know that you're all mine.

I want it to last forever,
To know that we'll always be together,
Feel no pain or sadness dear,
I want you to always be near.

In every hug and every kiss,
When I'm with you I feel true love exists.
Hold me close and never let me go,
Don't let me fall amidst the shadow.

For I am yours, forever it may be,
I am yours for all eternity.
I mean it all; all I've said,
Without you, a part of me is dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.