Ads Top

Hello guyssssssssss......
i hope you to be fine...cause last days there is a sad feeling inside my home..
Melancholic notes sing from a sad melody when tears falling from the full moon...
:'( 50% possibilities to die and 50% possibilities to continue your life ...with crises suffer yor wake body leaving your spirit wandering in space watching all us between u.. and coming back to feel again the pain eating your flesh and hurting your guts poisoning your blood...yeah you want to live and not to leave, passing away with Charon boat..it's painful and you can't wait,loosing your hopes and leaving yourself in just-emend of light ..why you don't interact ? don't you want to continue breathing... Patience is a Virtue but panic some times wins ..Plz wait a bit..i have heard so many times "i die", and i obviate you by returning back your stolen oxygen by fear and pain..look over your head and smile ..He looks you and he will take care of you making the better choice of you...

don't let me to kiss you and pass throught your veins the fear , letting my sweet Poisson inside your boiling blood..

oh moon..you know me i can't sleep in nights..i have to protect .... walking in a mystery world...holding my powers tight against the darkness... but sommetimes erebus is calling me ..where i can sink in it showing my black side with my dark thoughts ...demonic power can hide my pure side but can't kill it because the most times it wins.. save me plzzzzzz.... remind of me the luna taking off my mask ...take me to passion ,calm the anger inside me ,Curb my courage...these thoughts are listened like thoughts by a heroine of a secret story.. vb c


Belinda Carlisle - La Luna


I remember when I met you
All the stars were hanging in mid-air
in those moments - nothing mattered
But the way you caught me in your stare
We were walking - we were talking
We were laughing about the state of our lives
How our fates brought us together
As the moon was rising in your eyes

On and on the night was falling
Deep down inside us
On and on a light was shining right through

Chorus:
Ah la Luna la Luna
The night that we fell under the spell of the moon
Ah la Luna la Luna
The light that will being me back to you
The light of la Luna

In the hotels, in the cafes
All the world was mad with romance
In the harbor, moonlit water
All the ships were swaying in a dance
Then you held me and you kissed me
And I knew I had to be with you
You didn't ask me, you just took me
to the tiny bed in your tiny room

On and on the band was playing
A song of surrender
On and on the sun would soon break thru

Repeat chorus.

Bridge:
Now I wald along the streets of Marseille
the winter sky is cold and grey
and I don't know why I left you that day
And I don't know where you are

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.