Ads Top

Eurovision 2009 - Belgium - Patrick Ouchène - Copycat

Eurovision 2009 - Belgium - Patrick Ouchène - Copycat

i was searching in the internet about eurovision song and i gound Belgium son.. it's nice and also cool.It reminds me of king Elvis !!! Good luck Belgium !!!Here tou can find the videoclip and lyrics .. :)




by DieJeeh


(Eurovision Song Contest 2009 :: Belgium)
Copycat lyrics

Way down in Memphis Tennessee
there�s a guy looking just like me
wearing the same blue suede shoes
singing the same old blues

Way down in the US of A
there�s a guy doing things my way
combing the same greasy hair
hugging the same teddy bear

He�s a copycat trying to steal my soul
but he�s too fat to rock �n� roll
He�s a copycat trying to steal my soul
but he�s too fat to rock �n� roll

Way down in the deep deep South
there�s a guy with a girly mouth
eating the same banana sandwich
dressed in the same kind of kitsch

Way down by the Mississippi river
there�s a guy with a voice that quivers
driving the same Cadillac car
Chasing the same lucky star

He�s a copycat trying to steal my soul
but he�s too fat to rock �n� roll
He�s a copycat trying to steal my soul
but he�s too fat to rock �n� roll

Way down in America
there�s a guy rich and arrogant
dating my fair Priscilla
He makes me want to hire a killer

Way down in the land of the brave
there�s a guy lying in his grave
�Cause nobody duplicating my jive
will never get away with that alive

He was a copycat trying to steal my soul
Now he�s too dead to rock �n� roll
He was a copycat trying to steal my soul
Now he�s too dead to rock �n� roll

Copycat
To rock �n� roll rock �n� roll rock �n� roll�
He�s too dead
To rock �n� roll rock �n� roll rock �n� roll�
Copy-copycat copycat
Copy-copycat copycat
Copy-copycat copycat
Copy-copycat copycat
He was a copycat

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.