Ads Top

A Greek to China

FIRST OF ALL I MADE A NEW ARTICLE ABOUT TAKIS AND HIS FRIENDS IN 23/02/09 SO THEY ARE 2 ARTICLES ABOUT THIS COOL TEAM!!

Hello!!!!
in this article i want to share with you a young director and his friends .He is probably from Greece(Sorry i am not sure..).His name is Takis and his nick name is Picktakis. .I found him randomly in the Internet while i was looking for videos.... and believe me, i liked his videos so much .His team has directed some videos ...AND he likes to be the protagonist !!!,congratulations to his work and his friends...we are waiting for his next videos..

the cool thing is that these videos are made in China, imagine what a Greek is going to do to Chinese people!!
Congratulations again, you & all team were super cool , funny and we don't forget about martial arts..

TIME KUNG FU
Takis let go out his soul the kung fu warrior...


TAKIS says: i spent one month to China ,in order to made this video which is one of my firsts




----------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT GIRL
a cool funny love story

Takis says : it was difficult and painful for me to do this film...It is turned in China



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROAD'S TOURISTS
OMG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
KARATERISTAS
The next Bruce Lee

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEGGARS


FOR MORE VIDEOS CLICK Picktakis AND SEE HIS CHANNEL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREEK TEACHERS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i guess ur name is Vicky, so hello vicky. I am Takis from greece who live in china and love to making short films. Thanks for ur great words about me. My next film will be soon online. Thank u very much. i would like to know where are you from

elselenia said...

Hello Takis and sorry for my answer's delay!!! I hope you are fine...I like searching in the Internet and finding out new talents funny , cool videos.. My friend you are awesome. i saw your videos and i liked your films so i made an article about you and your friends ... ....if you read my message let me know..I am from Greece and sorry for the delay again!!!

kala na penas!!
perimenoume kai alla video!!
xairetismous stoys filous sou!!

These phrases is proof that i am Greek

Anonymous said...

Ehis msn? tha borusame na milame meso msn (ean ehis vevea)

elselenia said...

giati oxi???
an diavaseis to sxolio apanta apo katw
:D

Anonymous said...

To msn mou einai Cheng_Mi3@hotmail.com

elselenia said...

TAKI EXEIS MHNYMA STO GREEKTUBE
APANTA SE PARAKALW MESW TOU GREEKTUBE STO LOGARIASMO MOY EKEI
TA LEME!!

Powered by Blogger.